Furuno NavNet TZT9F
The most powerful multifunction display.
Furuno introduced the TZT9F multifunction display, the new 9 “display that expands the range of the NavNet TZtouch 3 series, the most powerful and easy-to-use MFD series on the market today.
The new compact MFD TZT9F brings together all the power of the NavNet TZT3 series in a 9 “IPS screen, capable of adapting to any type of navigation and boat.
All the power in the most compact MFD ever
The NavNet TZT9F multifunction display has some important features:
1. 9 ”wide HD LCD screen (1280×720)
2. Hybrid controls (Touch + integrated keyboard)
3. High processing speed (called TimeZero) thanks to the Quad-core processor
4. TruEcho CHIRP single band LF / MF / HF and integrated conventional CW (300W / 600W / 1KW)
5. Integrated GPS
6. Ease of use
7. Maximum performance thanks to the possibility of interacting with Radar DRS, DFF3D and SCX
8. High brightness IPS LCD visible from all angles (1000 cd / ㎡ – 80 ° viewable angle)
More powerful quad-core processor
Thanks to TimeZero technology, every TZtouch 3, including the TZT9F, incorporates a fast quad-core processor that allows the system to achieve very high operating speed and performance at the highest levels.
The fast quad-core processor allows you to scroll, pan, and zoom in / out completely seamlessly and instantly.
9 “Hybrid Touch Resolution LCD
The TZT9F is a hybrid 9 “Touch screen with integrated GPS and TruEcho chirp ™ module.
While surfing with the wave, it can’t be easy to get a precise touch on the touch screen.
For this reason alone, Furuno has equipped the TZtouch3 9 “MFD version with a Hybrid Touch that allows it to integrate touch functionality with a convenient integrated keyboard equipped with a RotoKey ™, cursor and dedicated buttons.
Integrated GPS and sonar
The TZT9F is equipped with an integrated GPS and a 1 kW TruEcho CHIRP ™ & CW sonar module. The siren’s output power is 300W / 600W / 1kW.
However, it is possible to connect a GPS sensor and external echo modules for more complex configurations, as required.